Membership Terms of Service
1. Member Benefits
Subscribing to a membership with Beer Matters. (‘the Organisation’), the Member will receive the following benefits:
- Access to Beer Matters. members portal for 3 employees
- All reports and industry insights
- Heart of the Matters (our industry snapshot)
- Access to Business Directory
- Access to Beer Matters.tv, webinars
Beer Matters. membership is an annual fee, automatically charged on the anniversary of initial subscription.
The price is subject to change.
The Member can chose to pay this annual fee in one sum or in monthly installments. The monthly installments will be the annual fee divided by 12.
Payments will be debited every calendar month until the membership is either cancelled, amended or payments fail.
Beer Matters. can receive payments thru STRIPE or direct transfer to bank account BSB 083004, Account 419715339.
Late payments or failure to pay will result in termination of membership and member benefits.
Beer Matters. has a right to terminate the Member’s membership if any of the terms and the conditions of this Agreement are violated. The Member can terminate their membership at any point and for any reason, by written request and confirmation by Beer Matters.
The Member agrees that they will not:
- Share their login information with more than 3 non-members within their business
- Share their login information with non-members outside of their business
- Please feel free to share any of the information/charts above. We simply ask that Beer Matters. is attributed, including a link to www.beermatters.au when sharing online.
The Member will not hold the Organisation liable for any tangible or intangible damage that might happen to them while participating in the membership.
The Member agrees that the Organisation cannot guarantee any results from their membership. Any negative or positive results that might occur during the membership are the result of the Member’s own personal choices.